Our people first – that’s the Olsson mentality. At Olsson, our people make the difference and we know it. Among our many organizational goals, Olsson aims to foster a work environment that encourages and incentivizes problem-solving, hard work, integrity, safety, diversity, and teamwork. Year after year, our employees continue to thrive, producing ground-breaking electrical construction solutions for the public and private industrial sectors.
We are always seeking talented electricians, engineers, craft workers, administrative support, project managers, drafters, construction schedulers and more. Are you ready to make an impact? Apply today!
We know that our employees are learning and applying their skills every single day. That said, we continually seek to challenge our teams with growth opportunities and encourage professional development throughout their career with us. To that end, Olsson commits to building a “brain trust”, a team with the expertise, experience, and attitude to complete heavy industrial projects on time, every time. Our “brain trust” teams are led by supervisors and key people with years of experience running projects ranging from $10,000 to as much as $45 million in contract value. To stay at the forefront, we invest in our talent, providing educational opportunities and sophisticated in-house training at our very own “tech-center.”
|Junior Engineer||Springfield, OR||Learn More|
|Junior Engineer||Bend, OR||Learn More|
|Senior Engineer||Springfield, OR||Learn More|
|Senior Engineer||Bend, OR||Learn More|
|Journeyman||OR & WA||Learn More|
|Site Safety Rep||Springfield, OR||Learn More|
|Purchasing Agent||Springfield, OR||Learn More|
|Administrative Assistant||Springfield, OR||Learn More|
“Olsson Industrial Electric is ranked among Top 100 Employers in Oregon”
Olsson Industrial Electric is proud to provide full-time employees a competitive package of benefits that allows them to meet their needs and the needs of their families.
Olsson is proud to provide full-time employees a competitive package of benefits that allows them to meet their needs and the needs of their families.
- 401K Savings Plan
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Holidays
- Education Reimbursement Program
UNIFORMS AND APPAREL
- As an electrician with Olsson, one will be provided work-related apparel at no cost
TOOLS AND FACILITY
- Olsson prides itself in providing its electricians with the best tools. Not only are tools purchased every quarter, but Olsson employs a full time tools manager who maintains Olsson’s large endowment of tools
- Olsson’s Headquarters and job site facilities are top of the line
- Salaried employees may be eligible for a company vehicle
- Journeyman electricians may be eligible for a company vehicle
We Are Proud To Share Some Olsson Employment Statistics:
- Veterans make up 9% of our population.
- Over 35% of Olsson employees have tenure of 5-9 years.
- 26% have tenure of 10-14 years.
- 5% have tenure of 15-20 years.
- 5% have tenure of over 20 years!
Stuart has been with Olsson since 2006
Katie has been with Olsson since 2016
Fabrication Shop Foreman
Scot has been with Olsson since 2008